The diary of the performer Halka Třešňáková.
A documentary portrait of the performer Halka Třešňáková, presented in the background of time and family events. A story about the theatre, emigration and faith, recorded in her personal diary and translated into the documentary film “liebe Indigo”.
Length: 52, Year: 2013
- script, camera, direction: Saša Dlouhý
- editing: Jakub Voves
- script editor: Jana Hádková
- cast: Halka Třešňáková, Tomáš Jeřábek, Alan Třešňák, Marcela Třebická, Vlastimil Třešňák, Karol Sidon, Eliáš Sidon a další
- music: Ondřej Skala aka Ježíš táhne na Berlín
- animation: Jan Zajíček
- sound: Václav Flégl
- creative producer ČT: Martina Šantavá